The City Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the city and management of all the various departments. These duties include:
- administering policies established by the City Council and by law
- advising and counseling the City Council in the performance of its governmental duties
- developing and implementing administrative procedures
- coordinating and directing all departments and staff operations
- selecting, supervising, developing and effectively utilizing staff
- management of control of the financial affairs of the City of Trinidad
- overall supervision of projects, and intergovernmental relationships
My mission for the City of Trinidad is to provide its citizens the highest quality of service at the best affordable price. I believe that the employees and citizens of Trinidad are the City's greatest asset.
I am available for any questions you may have about the City of Trinidad. You can reach me by email (
) or by calling City Hall at 903-778-2525.
City of Trinidad