Departments Municipal Court Time Served
Time Served PDF Print E-mail


You may request time served if you have been incarcerated for the violation you have been charged with. If you were arrested and released on a Promise to Appear, you must bring proof of your time in jail on that charge to the Judge on your arraignment date. The Judge cannot grant time served without proof.